Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 Months

Wow! The last 8 months have flown by. Not much new here to report. We did finally cut the two bottom teeth and now, there are two little white nubs in his mouth. I will try and grab a picture of them, but when he sees us coming with a camera he quickly closes his mouth.



Brandon loves to pull himself up onto everything and his new favorite activity is to walk with some help, simply trying to avoid crawling! He has his own system for getting around which involves sitting, then pushing up to a downward facing dog position, walking his two little feet up, and then sitting again. He repeats this until he gets where he really wants to be. He is close to crawling, but gives up pretty easily since he has him own way to get around! We are going through separation anxiety some more, but secretly, I love that he cries for Mike when I leave for work. It makes a mom feel important! (And, for you dads, he cries when Mike drops him off at daycare too!) Luckily, he is still easily distracted and quickly forgets we are gone when he sees lots of toys and other kids to play with! Because of his movement, Brandon may be "graduating" to the movers room soon. Mom isn't quite sure she is ready for her little man to be moving.




1 comment:

  1. Happy 8 months, Brandon! I hope you can teach me how to walk and crawl when I get to be that big :) Love, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.