And, we finally had to lower his crib bed to the bottom. I walked in to find him happily standing in his bed, chewing on the crib!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
We have a Mover! (Sort of!)
Well, Brandon finally did what I have been dreading for at least the last few months: Crawl! Yes, yes, I know, I should totally be excited about his progress, but I am mourning the ability to leave him in one spot and know he will be there when I get back! Honestly, I am really proud of him. Luckily, he is super slow and will only do about 4-6 crawls and then sits up because he isn't super confident yet. But as I type this I am watching him move across the floor to get what he wants. Something tells me that confidence is growing!
And, we finally had to lower his crib bed to the bottom. I walked in to find him happily standing in his bed, chewing on the crib!
.JPG)
And, we finally had to lower his crib bed to the bottom. I walked in to find him happily standing in his bed, chewing on the crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.