Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here comes Trouble!

Well, we had it pretty easy the first 7 months, so I can't complain. But, now Brandon has decided that he is 100% boy and is loving discovering his world around him!

Exhibit A:
Trying to climb out of the rocking chair and laughing the entire time!


Exhibit B: The basket is here for me to pull everything out of, right?


Exhibit C: Oh yes, I found him like this after walking away to get a bottle.


Not pictured: Pulling himself out of the bath tub, pulling himself on to the chairs, and attempting to steal Ellie's toys from her (brave soul!)

And for anyone keeping track: we are still officially toothless, but I THINK I feel one breaking through, finally! Hopefully, the next post will be teeth! :) But then again, I have been saying that for months, so I am not holding my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.