Friday, June 17, 2011

Ryan's First Haircut

Well, we finally bit the bullet and cut our baby's hair! It was getting so long and I was tired of pulling layer upon layer of food out of it. We were trying to give him a Mohawk, but the weight of his hair kept causing it to fall over.


He was a happy camper for a bit at the hair cutters.


Then, the clippers came out. The stylist was really patient and tried to let him feel them, etc, but he was having none of it. And, yes, I let him have a few licks of a lollipop to try and calm him down.


Luckily, he quickly recovered!


And, we have a sweet, adorable (at least I think so!) little boy, whose beautiful blue eyes we can finally see again.

And, after all of that, he was off again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.