Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Christmas Tree
This past weekend we were able to go and cut down our Christmas Tree! But, first, a little Ryan update! He is grabbing onto everything as you can see. He still rolls to one side and gets stuck, but I think he will be there before we know it. He loves to sit up and is actually pretty good at holding himself up for a few seconds. But, in the biggest news, he is becoming my champion sleeper! The past two nights he has slept from 7:30-6:00 in the morning! He is still pretty inconsistent, but I will take those nights when I can!
Now, onto the Christmas tree! Here we are waking up! Ryan has also discovered that he has a tongue which he loves to show off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for a good sleeper!! I love the pic of the 2 of them waking up too...so precious!
ReplyDelete