Sunday, October 3, 2010

Go Broncos!

Grandma Avery helped out Mike and bought our boys some Broncos gear to wear! Here are the boys proudly sporting it for Football Sunday. Of course, Brandon can't (and won't) sit still for a picture these days, so this is the best I could do!

In other Avery household happenings, we are adjusting to being a family of four! Ryan is moving to his own room this week. We thought Brandon was a loud sleeper! Boy, were we wrong. Ryan's favorite activity is to grunt (in his sleep) from 4:30-5:30 every morning. Of course, he is passed out and Mike and I are wide awake. He is doing really well though and growing and changing all of the time. He is usually up for 2-3 feedings a night, which is do-able. The last few nights he gave us 4 hour stretches between his feedings which was a little slice of heaven!
And, here is one of both boys. Brandon looks thrilled, doesn't he? And, Ryan is more fascinated by Mike!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the Broncos attire and the skeleton shirts too. I'm happy you are getting more sleep! Cheers to that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.