Friday, December 11, 2009

Moments by Brandon

While my child flips through the Mrs. Field's catalog (yes, we are related!) I thought I would update you on the latest happenings!

First our wonderful neighbors, yes the ones you all wish you could steal, were out raking leaves the other day. They made a nice big pile for Brandon to "jump" into. He loves eating them and apparently putting them down his shirts.

(Helen and Brandon!)



Brandon has also picked up a few tricks from Ellie! It is the funniest when he crawls with things in his mouth!

And, Brandon loves the dishwasher. He gets so mad when we close it and pull him out of it. I hope that this means I will have a dishwasher unloader in my future!
Finally, we were able to get Brandon to call me ma-ma instead of "ugh." He has been calling Mike da-da for about 2 weeks. However, that being said we still think he is trying to associate us with the right words since Ellie gets called ma-ma and da-da too! And, he has started to balance himself pretty well, on his way to walking (but not for a few more months, I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got him to call you mama! All Sophie says is dada! I'm so jealous! Of course I don't think she associates it with Kris yet but he likes to pretend she does :) He's so cute! We can't wait to see you guys on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.