Thursday, August 6, 2009

6 months!

In two days, our little man will be 6 months old! We went for our check-up today and everything is great! Brandon is right where he should be! He is now 16 pounds, 5 ounces and 25.5 inches long. He loves the 25th percentile and doesn't really see the need to go past there! We have had a busy month with playdates, walks, and starting daycare! And, we have started solids too. Not surprising (since he is my child!) he will eat anything. He loves the rice cereal and sits there with his mouth open waiting for it. He had banana too and couldn't get enough! So because I am a proud mommy and so happy to have a healthy little guy, I thought I would share a photo from his early days and a 6 month photo. Time flies! Enjoy every moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.